In addition to the main community (this one), you will have access to a team community- either or . You will also have access to the Writerverse Library where you can post your stories written for the challenges- (the library has its own rules for posting, so make sure you read them over). And last but not least, there is the wonderful Writerverse Bookclub, which is a social community for the members of both teams to hang out in, !
As with any community, we do have rules and every member should be familiar with them. They can be found HERE . A review of a couple important ones-
- Participation is important, please complete at least one challenge every two weeks. If you think that you can't because of a vacation or exams or any other reason, feel free to request a hiatus so that you won't find yourself on the Danger! List.
- Sig Tags or icons... I know, I know... they don't sound all that important, but the points can add up and in a closely contested challenge, the lack of a sig tag or icon could mean the difference between winning and losing.
- Posting Your Work- please pay close attention to posting guidelines that are posted in each challenge on where and how you should post your work and entry to the challenge.
- To your left, you find a few links to places I've mentioned here and others that contain useful information to all members, please check them out!
- If you have any other questions, comments, or you need to contact a mod, you can reach one of us through Page-A-Mod . Or contact one of us directly- , , slashluv18, x_disturbed_x, or you can always contact me, eska818.
Challenge #02 June Mini Table of Doom due Monday, June 30th at 11:59 PM EST
Challenge #01 Weekly Quick Fic #1 due Saturday, June 7th at 11:59 PM EST